REMOTE/VIRTUAL training is the ability for the client to log into my site (real time) and work out with me using a web camera. This is a great way to stay fit if you are a busy person and your preference is to work out at home or from a remote location. Busy professionals, stay at home moms/dads, people that work from home or anyone that has anxiety about being in a gym can benefit from virtual training! Each workout is LIVE and is different from the last workout. Days, times and type of workout, will vary based on my schedule.
HOW VIRTUAL TRAINING WORKS:
1. Log into the training site about 5 minutes before the session starts.
2. Ensure that payment is made prior to trying to log into session (payment must be received before access will be granted).
3. Ensure you can see ME VIA your phone, tablet or computer.
4. Follow me as I work with you on various different body parts (different body parts on different days and times).
5. Sessions can always be downloaded for later use.
6. The majority of the workouts will only require a mat, dumbbells (5, 10, 15 pounds) and resistance bands.